Better late than never: New Music Monday

OK, so I've been slacking. I've been busy with work, life and realizing that I'm almost 23 years old.

Doesn't seem old?

Well, if I was a baseball player, I would either be retired or roided up. Enough of the small talk, let's get to the tunes, shall we?

  1. Think Good Thoughts by Drake
  2. Awesome by Gucci Mane feat. Snoop Dogg
  3. I'm Paranoid, I Gotta Win by 50 Cent
  4. You The Baddest by Cam'ron
  5. Showtime by Slim Thug (produced by Don Cannon)
  6. Summer Time by Dead Prez (nice use of a sample)
  7. I Can't Do That by Ne-Yo
  8. Film by Nas
  9. Denzel Washington by Chamillionaire
  10. Cross My Mind by Ludacris feat. Junior Gong
  11. I Do by Lil' Jon, Swizz Beats & Snoop Dogg
  12. Gangsta Walk by Nate Dogg
  13. Nothin New by Ru1 feat. Fabolous

0 comments:

Post a Comment