It's Friday: Time To Make Some Questionable Decisions You'll Regret Once Monday Morning Rolls Around

The weekend is deserving of a soundtrack of its own. I have more than 4,500 songs at my disposal. I think I can make a playlist to get you in the mood to end up on textsfromlastnight.com.

And heeeeeeeere we go:
  1. Get Drunk & Be Somebody by Toby Keith
  2. It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere by Jimmy Buffett and Alan Jackson
  3. Ten Rounds Of Jose Cuervo by Tracy Byrd
  4. Bartender Song by Rehab
  5. Too Drunk To F*** by Buck Cherry
  6. I Kissed A Drunk Girl by Something Corporate
  7. Tipsy by J-Kwon
  8. Gin & Juice by Snoop Doggy Dogg
  9. Friday, I'm In Love by The Cure
  10. Just Got Paid by 'N Sync
  11. This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
  12. Make It Rain by Fat Joe
  13. Back That Thang Up by Juvenile
  14. Swing by Savage (If this song comes on at the bar or in the club you're at, just do like they do in the movie Knocked Up)
Playlist Time: 53 minutes, 44 seconds

0 comments:

Post a Comment