New Music Monday

I've been listening to a lot of older hip-hop in recent days. While on the road I've thrown on some classic Tupac, Biggie and Bone Thugs. But right now, I'm looking for something new. Something fresh. Something I will be listening to years from now.

Here are some of my current favorites.
  1. Best I Ever Had by Drake.
  2. Life Is Good by Mos Def
  3. Patron by Chamillionaire (featuring Bobby V)
  4. Kobe Bryant by Lil' Wayne
  5. Pennies by The Cool Kids (featuring Ludacris & Bun B)
  6. Better Believe It by Lil' Boosie (featuring Young Jeezy)
  7. Labumba by Cam'ron
  8. I'm Good by The Clipse
Playlist Length: 35 minutes, 7 seconds

I'll be honest, this isn't my most comprehensive playlist. And sure, it's brief. But it's just a look inside my iPod and what new songs are getting some play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment