Friday Fun Playlist: The Best Of New Music Monday Vol. 1


I don't know what Matthew Stafford has to do with this blog or this post -- but look -- GIRLS!

Without a doubt, New Music Monday is my favorite segment of this blog. Mostly because I feel like I've accomplished something as I rummaged through the interwebs to find a handful of songs I'll listen to a handful of times before something really good comes out.

Thankfully, a lof the NMM songs have stuck around and hit the heavy rotation on my iPod. This is a collection of those songs.

Oh, by the way, Happy Friday!
  1. If There's A Cure, I Don't Care by Tupac Shakur feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg
  2. Run This Town by Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West
  3. Juice by Drake
  4. Poed Up by Fly Union feat. Big Sean
  5. Pachanga by Fabolous
  6. Salute by Fabolous feat. Lil' Wayne
  7. The Winner by Drake
  8. She's A Genius by JET
  9. The Fabolous Life by Fabolous feat. Ryan Leslie
  10. Pretty Girls by Wale
  11. Successful by Drake feat. Trey Songz
  12. Think Good Thoughts by Drake
  13. Shining Down by Lupe Fiasco feat. Matthew Santos
  14. Something That I Like by Ryan Leslie feat. Pusha T
  15. My City by Killer Mike (produced by Don Cannon)
  16. Ill Figures by Wu-Tang Clan
  17. 24, 23 by Young Jeezy
Non NMM hits include D.O.A. (Death of Autotune) by Jay-Z, Day N Nite by Kid Cudi, Make Her Say by Kid Cudi, Common & Kanye West, Leanin' by Slim Thug, Top Drop by Slim Thug feat. Paul Wall, Life Is Good by Mos Def, Kobe Bryant by Lil' Wayne, Patron by Chamillionaire, I Used To Get It In Ohio by Cam'Ron, Kinda Like A Big Deal (Remix) by Clipse feat. Kanye West & Bun B.

Image Credit: KSK

0 comments:

Post a Comment