Greetings From The Musically Inclined

Creatures of the Internet, I come in peace. And if you're familiar with the inner workings of this online dealie then we probably have crossed paths before.

Inspired by Brian Feldt, I'm moving beyond The Big Dead Sidebar to reveal to you good folks my musical tastes. And if anyone asks you why I'm doing this, here is my story and I'm sticking to it.

See, every morning I have to drive to Carbondale, Ill., to Harrisburg, Ill., for my job as sports editor of The Daily Register. According to Mapquest, I'm making a 51 minute drive each way and since I'm relegated to a pretty smooth drive down the open roads of Southern Illinois, I make a playlist to get me through the morning drive. In the afternoon, before I head back to The 'Dale, I make another playlist.

Upon telling this story, Mr. Feldt said it would be a good idea to reveal my playlists to the world.

I agreed.

So, this is my official "hello" to the world. I'll have a playlist up soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment