NOLA Rocks My Mic. Pause.

NBA: APR 29 Hornets at Nuggets
Hornets PG Chris Paul ponders the decisions I made for my NOLA All-Star hit list

Shuffling through my iPod the other night, I came across a classic 1990s hip-hop track. Master P's "Make 'Em Say Uhhh!" appeared and soon blared through my car speakers just like it did on my walkman back when it first premiered.

Well, the No Limit anthem got me thinking about my favorite songs from New Orleans based rappers, as back in the day, the No Limit and Cash Money cliques battled back and forth for bragging rights in the 504.

So, here is your Chris Paul-inspired playlist.

  1. Make 'Em Say Uhhh! by Master P
  2. It Ain't My Fault Part 2 by Mystikal & Silkk Tha Shokker
  3. Bourbans and Lacs by Master P (this song is great if you've got sounds in the trunk)
  4. Shake Ya Ass by Mystikal
  5. Back That Azz Up by Juvenile (you gotta have the booty-shaker anthems, right?)
  6. Bling Bling by B.G.
  7. Still Fly by Big Tymers
  8. #1 Stunna by Big Tymers
  9. Project Chick by Cash Money Millionaires
  10. I Need A Hot Girl by Cash Money Millionaires
  11. Ha by Juvenile
  12. Tha Block Is Hot by Lil' Wayne
  13. Bring It Back by Lil' Wayne (that "sleeping with women that sleep with the Hornets" line gets me every time)
  14. Stuntin' Like My Daddy by Birdman & Lil' Wayne
  15. What Happened To That Boy by Birdman feat. The Clipse
  16. Nolia Clap by Wacko, Skip & Juvenile
  17. Slow Motion by Juvenile
Playlist Time: 1 hour, 16 minutes, 43 seconds

0 comments:

Post a Comment