2009 Summer Playlist Addendum

We are somewhere in the middle of the July and that means your summer playlist should still be alive and kicking. But if you're looking for something fresh to add to your iTunes, then you've come to the right place.

A handful of songs have hit the radio waves since I posted my original summer playlist and I would encourage you to add them to yours.

In the coming days, I will post a re-release of the 2009 Summer Hitlist. Until then, check out these tracks.
  1. Know Your Enemy by Green Day
  2. She's A Genius by JET
  3. Pretty Girls by Wale (because, really, that's what summer is all about)
  4. Something That I Like by Ryan Leslie feat. Pusha T
  5. You're Not My Girl by Ryan Leslie
  6. Think Good Thoughts by Drake
  7. Digital Girl Remix by Jamie Foxx feat. Drake, Kanye West & The Dream
  8. Death Of Autotune by Jay-Z
  9. Don't Trust Me by 3OH3
  10. Day N Nite by Kid Cudi (it's been out for a while, but people are really warming up to it now. no pun intended)
  11. Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas (liked it at first, now annoying mostly because I hear it four times a day because it is SI Miners 2B/SS Tony Roth's walk-up music)
  12. Make Her Say by Kid Cudi, Kanye West & Common (also known as Poke Her Face)
  13. Leanin' by Slim Thug feat. UGK (one of those songs about driving in a candy-painted car)
That's really all I got for now. Got a suggestion? Leave it in the comments section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment