Feel Good Friday Playlist

It's been a while since I've felt this good on a Friday. And that is saying something especially when you take into consideration that a week ago today I was downtown barhopping with some good friends and blowin' up Twitter from the Cubs-Cards game at Wrigley Field.

With that said, the weather is effin beautiful in Southern Illinois and it's gonna be like this all weekend long. No need to blow it by blogging inside or heating up your XBOX 360 on that NBA Live tip.

So here is my advice. Follow it exactly as I propose it:
  • Call some friends.
  • Get in your car.
  • Roll the windows down.
  • Turn the stereo up.
  • Go somewhere and barbeque.
  • Make sure you can hear the tunes.
It's a request so simple, a Creighton fan could do it. This playlist will show off my musical versatility and the common theme of something special. Speaking of which, I think it's about that time for me to find someone special. Don't ya think?

If it happens, great. If it doesn't, well, I've got a badass summer playlist for ya.
  1. All Summer Long by Kid Rock
  2. Fly by Sugar Ray
  3. Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
  4. (Hey Leonardo) She Likes Me For Me by Blessid Union Of Souls
  5. Story Of A Girl by Nine Days
  6. Heaven by Los Lonely Boys
  7. Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield
  8. Wonderwall by Oasis
  9. How Bizarre by OMC
  10. Benny & The Jets by Elton John
  11. You And I Both by Jason Mraz
  12. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
  13. Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional
  14. Kiss by Prince
  15. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) by Michael Jackson
  16. I Want You Back by The Jackson 5
  17. Now That We Found Love by Heavy D
  18. This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
  19. Too Close by Next
  20. Summer Love by Justin Timberlake
  21. Senorita by Justin Timberlake
  22. Beautiful Girls Remix by Sean Kingston feat. Fabolous & Lil' Boosie
  23. Feel So Good by Mase
  24. Ride Wit Me by Nelly
  25. Ain't No Woman Like The One I Got by The O'Jays
  26. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
  27. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby by Barry White
  28. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye
  29. My Girl by The Temptations
  30. This Magic Moment by The Drifters
  31. What A Wonderful World This Could Be by Sam Cooke
  32. You Can't Hurry Love by Diana Ross
Playlist Time: 2 hours 5 minutes 2 seconds.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment