New Music Monday

New Music Monday is the official lead-off man of LCM's Daily Playlist, in which I feature new songs that have found their way into my iPod's rotation and is usually how I start my work week.

Another good week in music downloads. I really can't believe it's mid-late July right now. I feel as if it was just yesterday when I was writing my good-bye column as a graduating member of the DE. It goes by so fast. It really does.

Enough sappy crap, here's what I found this week.

  1. Juice by Drake
  2. Poed Up by Fly Union feat. Big Sean
  3. Bread Up by T.I. feat. Scarface & Keri Hilson (hot verse from Scarface here)
  4. The Bloggers by Freeway
  5. Certified by Usher (prod. by The Neptunes -- smooth one to ride out to)
  6. Auditorium by Mos Def feat. Slick Rick
  7. Stay (feat. Marsha Ambroshius), Pachanga by Fabolous (his new album is going to be one of the best of 2009)
  8. Too Many Rappers by The Beastie Boys feat. Nas
This week, I also landed an oldie-but-goodie in Oasis' "Wonderwall" and the infamous debut of Greg "G-Reg" Olson and the rest of Miami's Seventh Floor Crew.

Oh, and for the record ... The U's Rap Song > Bradley's Rap Song. Book it.

Do you have a suggestion for New Music Monday? Is there a song that I should download? How about an artist I should keep my eye on? Send all questions, comments, concerns and tips to lcmedina1986@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment