Best I Ever Had Video And A Fourth Of July Playlist

Good news: I survived a pretty sweet birthday celebration that Ludacris would have been proud of as it was full of (fried) chicken and beer. Ooh, and there was a champagne toast. Stay classy, Carbondale, indeed.

So here's the new Drake video for Best I Ever Had, which is currently my favorite song and slowly turning into my song of this summer.



I'm not sure what Kanye was thinking when directing the video. The concept of pretty girls and a basketball game usually catches my attention, but there is no correlation to the song. Eh, screw it, pretty girls in a music video is good enough for me.

Also, I know a lot of people take to the roads for the 4th of July weekend to visit friends, family members and random encounters from Craigslist. Consider this your playlist for the weekend from a guy who knows a little something about making road trip playlists.

  1. American Woman by Lenny Kravitz
  2. My President by Young Jeezy feat. Ludacris
  3. Homecoming by Kanye West
  4. American Bad Ass by Kid Rock
  5. Good Life by Kanye West feat. T-Pain
  6. American Idiot by Green Day
  7. Ignition Remix by R. Kelly
  8. Changes by Tupac Shakur
  9. Cowboy by Kid Rock
  10. Big Poppa by The Notorious B.I.G.
  11. American Pie by Don McLean
  12. Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis
  13. Tessie by Dropkick Murphys
  14. My Girl by The Temptations
  15. Hey Leonardo by Blessid Union Of Souls
  16. Paper Planes by MIA
  17. Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
  18. Free Falling by Tom Petty
  19. Holidae In by Chingy, Ludacris & Snoop Dogg
  20. Tipsy by J-Kwon
  21. Ride With Me by Nelly
  22. You Can't Hurry Love by Diana Ross
  23. Blame It by Jamie Foxx feat. T-Pain
  24. Superstar by Lupe Fiasco
  25. Laid by Matthew Nathanson
  26. (Sittin' On The) Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding
  27. Swing by Savage
  28. Killing Me Softly by The Fugees
  29. Summer Madness by Kool & The Gang
  30. Don't Stop Believing by Journey
Playlist Time: 2 hours, 2 minutes and 19 seconds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment