Friday's 'Ridin' Dirty' Playlist

The weekend is here and all that means is that you get two days of drunken debauchery with the fellas in between riding around in your gleamin' hooptie.

You are gonna take your whip game proper in for a spot shine, right?

OK, enough random car references. Here's my "ridin' dirty" playlist. I hear that if you roll your windows down and turn your stereo up, a pretty girl might want to take a ride with you.

I swear, I saw it in Grand Theft Auto once.
  1. Top Back Remix by T.I. feat. Young Jeezy & Various Artists
  2. Top Drop by Slim Thug feat. Paul Wall
  3. Leanin' by Slim Thug
  4. Ridin' by Chamillionaire
  5. Chevy Ridin' High by Dre (of Cool & Dre) feat. A Whole Buncha Rappers
  6. Push It (Remix) by Rick Ross feat. Bun B, The Game & Various Artists
  7. Ridin Rims by Dem Franchize Boys
  8. Way I Be Leanin' by Juvenile feat. Mike Jones & Paul Wall
  9. Sittin Sideways by Paul Wall
  10. Throw Some D's Remix by Rich Boy feat. Andre 3000, The Game, Jim Jones, Murphy Lee & Nelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment