New Music Monday: Where Jay-Z & Tupac Drop A New Track On The Same Week

New Music Monday is a playlist of new music I collect throughout the week that I share with you before I head out to work. This playlist accompanies my ride to Harrisburg.

This is what I picked up last week.


  1. If There's A Cure, I Don't Care by Tupac Shakur feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg
  2. Run This Town by Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West
  3. Call Me Moon Man by Kid Cudi
  4. Swagger Rich by Warren G feat. Snoop Dogg
  5. Maybach Music 2.5 by Rick Ross feat. Fabolous & Pusha T (of The Clipse)
  6. Round And Round by LMFAO feat. Pitbull
  7. Bury Me Alive, Rock & Roll by Young Buck (2-for-1 special)
  8. Why R U? Remix by Amerie feat. Nas, Jadakiss & Rick Ross
  9. Throw It In The Bag Remix by Fabolous feat. Drake
  10. Black Magic by Drake feat. JD Era
  11. 1000 Stacks by Nelly feat. Diddy (can you say club anthem?)
Suggestions? Send 'em to the comments section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment