Friday's Road Trip Playlist: Starring Lil' Wayne

Every week I write a feature for the newspaper in which I sit down with a student-athlete and ask the most random questions I could think of.  One of my "go-to" questions asks said participating student athlete about their tastes in music.  A lot of them give me a pretty standard answer, as if they're all in it together.

"Lil' Wayne."

In honor of my recent interview subjects, I present to you Friday's Road Trip Playlist: Lil' Wayne edition.
  1. I'm Me
  2. Kobe Bryant
  3. "S" On My Chest
  4. Championship Pop Bottles
  5. Go DJ
  6. Bring It Back
  7. BM Jr.
  8. Fireman
  9. Money On My Mind
  10. A Milli
  11. Got Money
  12. Lollipop Remix (feat. Kanye West)
  13. Yes (feat. Pharrell) 
Playlist Time: 56 minutes 53 seconds

0 comments:

Post a Comment